Sunday, July 6, 2008

CC Designs - Sneak Peek Day 4

Hi There - today is my final peek at new sets being released by CC Designs on Tues, 7/8/08. Don't forget the fun release party on the ATS message board tomorrow night 7/7/08 at 10:30 pm EST!! After midnight you will be able to purchase all these cool sets and not long after that, they will be in your hot little hands!!!!

Another look at Sweet Treats with a Sweet Treat card...



I love this ice cream cone image!! I had a scrap of some three bugs in a rug dp and I thought it be great with this image. I used a circle punch and mega scallop punch for the focal image. I cut a little banner for the sentiment and raised it up a little in the middle so it was not flush with the card front. I love these sugar coated brads that ATS sells as well. I got a little adventurous and punched two holes at the top and strung some ribbon through...just for fun!!! I added some pink, super fine glitter that I found in my stash to one side of the ice cream scoop...yummy!!

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you enjoyed the previews...hope to see you at the party!!
See you soon...

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

I really like the ribbon you added at the top!

Holly

Related Posts with Thumbnails