Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Color Throwdown - Challenge 1!!

Today is the day! The official kick off of the new color challenge blog Color Throwdown that I am very happy to be a part of!! The colors for this week are: pretty in pink, regal rose and sage shadow. You don't have to use SU! papers (I didn't!) just use your closest matches!

Here is my card for the challenge...images by DRS Designs...



This pretty kitty is a new release that will be available very soon!!! Be sure to check back for the official release date of this and other very cool images!! The kitty was stamped once on the "picture" and then again on a scrap, cut out and adhered with pop dots. The background is supposed to look like a wall. The pink is the wall paper stamped with another cool new background stamp by DRS (also part of the newest release). The "chair rail" portion of the wall was scored using my scor-pal. Most of the sentiment is stamped on the inside of the card...it says "You're one in a million" - doesn't she just give you that impression sitting on her comfy couch!!!

Be sure to head on over to Color Throwdown and check out the other members cards! We'd love it if you would play along too...be sure to leave a comment with a link so we can check out your work!

Thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

7 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous card for our first challenge, Cathy! I'd love to have the life of that cat!

Dawn said...

Oooh Cathy I love this stamp - t's right up my street! Love your card

jjcreations said...

Oh my goodness....what a star cat!!! Joan

LeAnne said...

What a pretty kitty, Cathy! Love your take on the challenge!
LeAnne

Kim said...

This is such a cute card! I love that cat!

Holly Young said...

Hey Cathy! Bet you didn't know that my daughter drew that kitty! I just made a card using it on my blog! It's so cool seeing what you did with it!
Holly
hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow..... ist die Karte schön!
ich liebe diese Katze!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails