Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nice and Cozy...

don't you just want to grab a blanket and sit by the fire?! I know, it's a little too hot for that right now but when I was playing with my new H & M stamps today they just screamed to make something that resembled a cabin...so here it is! Images are from the new Cozy on Up set.



The fire is on the inside of the card...I punched a square through my dp and brown card. I used my scor-pal to give the paneling effect on the brown card front. The fire is adhered with pop dots along with the "painting" over the mantel!!!

Thanks for stopping by today...hope you had a good weekend. I had a productive day today and that means a whole bunch of "stuff" to show you this week! Some challenges (new and past due (!), more H & M cards AND DRS Designs new releases that you will not want to miss!!!!!!!

See you soon...

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

I love the way you created the fireplace!!! Wonderful brickwork! Very cute card. Joan

Related Posts with Thumbnails