Saturday, November 15, 2008

Better late than never!

I never had a chance to do yesterday's limited supply challenge on SCS - acrylic stamps only! This was a great challenge for me to pull out my A Chemistry With Paper images!!

Fall seems to be zipping right by, so....



The patterned paper is from a Walmart pack from a year or two ago! Thought it was time I put it to use!!! I haphazardly stitched and stamped the sentiment on a scrap that I also punched with my threading water punch...it looks alot nicer in real life!!! The sentiment strip is raised and cut on the ends...kind of like a banner. To finish it off I added some flame colored dew drops.

Be sure to stop by the ACWP site...Sharon just released 7 new sets...you have to check them out!!! If you like clear stamps....these are for you!!!

See you soon...

2 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute! I really like the scalloped strip the same as the background! Sweet card, C!

Darlene said...

LOVE this Cathy! You little scalloped piece looks like a shelf with the dew drops on top ... looks great. And what can I say about the stitching ... AWESOME!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails