Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Color Throwdown...#19

It's mid-week, that means another color challenge on the Color Throwdown blog...some rich looking colors today...



Here is my card...images by DRS Designs...



I decided to use some older images on this card...the bird is one of my favorite images! I put a little jewel berry in the birds mouth! I used my threading water punch and a DRS edger stamp at the top...I pierced the bottom. The bird image was stamped in chalk ink and if you look closely you can see a little shadow...I stamped the image first with a Memories shadow ink pad. The image on the giga scallop punch is a new release made just for our scallop punches!!! Here is the link to the sentiment so that you can read it better...you can also click on the photo for a close up view.

Be sure to check out the other Color Throwdown designers blogs...please feel free to play along and use the keyword CTD19 if you do!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

6 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Cathy! I clicked on it so I could read the verse and it's fabulous! And I love the jeweled berry in the birds mouth, and the embossing on the details around the scallop! Gorgeous design!

LeAnne said...

Such a lovely sentiment and wonderful image! I always enjoy what you create!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful and peaceful! I always look and never take time to comment. I appreciate your inspiration! Thanks for shsring your creativity and art. -Mary R. (SCS #1volunteer)

Kimberly Crawford said...

So beautiful! I love the design and the bird!!!!

Darlene said...

This is fantastic Cathy!! Love all the little extra detail in this design and the "birdie prints" around the scallop is awesome! Fantastic card!!

Anonymous said...

So lovely! Gorgeous finishing touches; the little jewel berry, the little flourish for the giga scallop punch and the verse. TFS: Tinla

Related Posts with Thumbnails