Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Decorating Kitty...

second post for today...

As usual, I am back with today's SCS sketch challenge! After yesterday's struggle, I decided to have some fun with this one.

Images by DRS Designs...




The kitty is a new release! I came up with this idea earlier in the week and luckily today's sketch was perfect! The Christmas light border is a two in one edger stamp. I stamped the kitty on a scrap, colored and adhered with pop dots. I stamped a portion of the edger on a scrap, colored and cut it out very carefully! I then cut a slit where the kitty's legs meet and slide the lights in so it appears the kitty is holding them. The sentiment is part of a larger stamp...there is actually a kitty right in the middle of the wording. A strip of ribbon and some snowflakes and jewels finish things off.

Thanks for stopping by today.
See you soon...

2 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card, C! That kitty is so sweet!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jennifer Love said...

Looooooove! That kitty is adorable and the card is just so neato!

Related Posts with Thumbnails