Monday, January 5, 2009

Sparkles and New Releases...

Yippee! The first new releases of the new year are now available at DRS Designs!!! Pick them up online or stop by the store if you're in the area!!! Don't forget to email us your cards so we can feature them in our customer gallery!

I squeaked out some time today to do the technique challenge on SCS - adding glitter to tacky tape to make a background...it's a little messy but fun!!!

Images by DRS Designs...sentiment is a new release.



I raised the top part of the frogs body on pop dots. Does that make her look fat?! (LOL) I used green and white with a bluish tint glitter on the card base. The ribbon is velvet from Michaels at Christmas time.

That's all for today...I'm nursing a cold that kept me sleeping all day yesterday and wide awake all night last night!!! Let's hope I'm on the mend soon...I have cards to make!!!

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails