Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Speedy Quick...

second post for today...

as Junie B. Jones would say!!! I have to make it quick as I just got back from practice and now have about 10 min to eat and rush out to a meeting! Here is my card for today's sketch challenge on SCS...

Images by DRS Designs...



I went with my stand by color combo! The one that I know works for me! When you have limited time, you gotta do, what you gotta do!!! These are new release images from DRS.

here is the inside...



and here is my color challenge card from yesterday...I'm not liking it too much but I posted it in the hopes that it might inspire someone!!!



Images by DRS Designs...

Ok, my ride is here...gotta go...I'll be back with another card for the sketch tomorrow.

1 comment:

dpkennedy said...

Pretty card...nice bright colors! Love the lacing on the cowboy card too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails