Friday, March 27, 2009

Black and white Easter???

Well, they aren't the colors I would normally choose for an Easter card but today's limited supply challenge on SCS was to use only black and white and the title was "out like a lamb" ...of course I immediately thought of these new sheep by DRS Designs...

Images by DRS Designs...



I added some white flock to the sheep and clear jewels to the centers of the bridal flowers. The image on the left is one of the card edger images...I covered up the bow portion and adding my own bow with black ribbon from Target. The sentiment was so pretty and fit so well, I just had to use it!!!

Don't forget about the two chances at blog candy that DRS Designs is offering...don't let time pass you by and miss entering yourself...it's really easy...check out THIS post and THIS post!

I'll be back tomorrow...
See you soon...

3 comments:

Erin... said...

so cute, love those sheep!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I really loved this card Cathy and the layout.

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! Cute sheep!

Related Posts with Thumbnails