Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fun Colors...

That's what I thought of today's color challenge over on SCS, so I decided to make a fun card!!! I had so much fun making my shaped cards last week that I just had to try another one...

Images by DRS Designs...from the new Cutie Pie Kids line...this cute little girl is here for the party!!



Here is the inside...with a shot of a portion of the rest of the sentiment! Such a pretty font, don't you think?



I would have flipped the card open for a better photo of the sentiment, but because her balloon is "out of the box" and raised on pop dots, I couldn't!! I added a star eylet for the ribbon to run through and finished things off with some star punches. The interlocking star background was stamped in versamark ink on the kraft layer. The ovals were cut with my Creative Memories cutting system. This style card is quick, easy and fun for any age group!!

Next up...another "just for fun" card...for Easter! More new images by DRS Designs!!



I stamped the four in one egg background in versamark ink on the light green panel. The Easter sleepover image was colored with markers. Those diamonds are body stickers that my dd's used to use for temporary earrings before they got their ears pierced...now they work for me as pseudo jewels!!! A border punched with my threading water punch, some ribbon and some of the new yellow bridal flowers from Michaels finished things off!

If you haven't already, be sure to stop by the DRS Designs site to check out all the new images for Spring and Easter...as well as all the cool images that are not new!! There is definitely something for everyone at DRS! Don't forget about the DRS Blog that is updated daily for more great inspiration!

Stay tuned, I'll be back tomorrow with another Color Throwdown color challenge card!

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails