Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Have you met my cute friend???

second post for today...

Introducing one of the new Cutie Pie Kids soon to be released by DRS Designs!!!



I made this for today's sketch challenge over on SCS...isn't he the cutest? He will be released along with some other friends so be sure to check them all out later this week. They are not to be missed. You can check out the other DT members blogs as well for more sneak peaks if you can't wait! I kept pretty much to the sketch with this one...the background (green) panel was stamped with interlocking heart background in versamark and the sentiment in black. I stamped just the hearts from this edger plus stamp on the kraft panel in versamark as well.

I kept this sympathy card pretty simple using the same sketch...again using releases that will be available later this week. I stamped the crosses in white craft ink first and then inked my stamp again with black ink, stamping it just off center.



Thanks for stopping by...how do you like my new banner up top? It's a photo of lillies from my garden last summer....ahhhh, summer....I can dream right?! LOL

See you soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love BOTH of these, but you know those cutie pies are so sweet!! :) TFS!

Deb said...

These are wonderful! I love the way you colored that cutie! He is adorable! And what an elegant, beautiful sympathy card. Fabulous new releases!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Aw, that little guy is so cute! I love his shy little smile! And LOVE the sympathy card! That's definitely a stamp I think I'll need to order for the store. It'll be very popular!

Dawn said...

great cards Cathy...gorgeous banner! yes...spring is coming!! and then we'll be complaining about summer...lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails