Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello...

Just a quick post this morning with a card I made a while ago but haven't shared yet! Yesterday was my day off so I spent the day with my oldest dd at the mall while the youngest went on a playdate! Hence, no Thursday challenge was worked on and it looks like I might be shut out of Friday's challenge as well as it focuses on wheels and none of the companies I design for make wheels! Which is fine with me, because I don't really like them!! Oh well, maybe if I have time I can catch up on yesterday's challenge - DRS Designs has plenty of frame images so that shouldn't be hard!! In the meantime though I thought I would share this pretty girl with you...



I used a combination of companies on this one! The girl is by Whiff of Joy (purchased through All That Scraps), the sentiment is by DRS Designs and the flowers stamped in white Brilliance ink are by Hero Arts. The black vertical panel was embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder.

A simple card, but I really like it!! I thinking she is drinking coffee (not hot cocoa because we are in Spring now!!!) and has a big sweater on because it's early morning...soon enough she'll have a t-shirt on!!! Can you tell I'm ready for it to warm up and stay warm?!!!

Maybe I'll see you later...I'll definitely be back over the weekend...
See you soon...

2 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! Great coloring and color choices!

Darlene said...

Great card ... love your coloring on this!! I totally agree on the wardrobe change with Spring finally here!!! Thanks for inspiration Cathy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails