Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time for tea...

Today's color challenge on SCS was a springy theme and this was the first stamp I laid eyes on after finding out the challenge so I figured...why not make a tea themed card...

Images by DRS Designs...



I matched my Bic markers up with the challenge colors as best I could. I used two of my new EK Success border punches. I've been dying to run some floss through the dotted one and today was the day! This is such a pretty tea cup and believe it or not, I think it's the first time I'ved used it! The sentiment is a new release that is available now along with a whole bunch of other great new images!

Not to chatty today! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a combo post...Color Throwdown and ArtfulINKables blog hop all rolled into one!

Don't forget...DRS Designs has some blog candy up for grabs...just participate in the current birthday creations challenge, post a direct link to your creation and you will have your name put into the drawing for some birthday themed blog candy!!!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's gorgeous Cathy!! I love the pretty colors and your stitching along the side!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails