Monday, May 18, 2009

DRS Designs Challenge #21

It's Monday and time for another DRS Designs Blog challenge!! This time the team was challenged to make flap cards! A fun alternative to your usual card fold!

Here is my version...Images by DRS Designs...



and the inside...



I chose to make a thin flap card to accomodate my focal image (K1059). I stamped the large plaid stamp (P641) in versamark to make it resemble a striped shirt. An EK success border punch, some ribbon and a "tie" clip finish off the front.

I kept the inside simple by using a perfectly sized sentiment (D876) and a heart punch.

Be sure to check out the DRS Designs blog to check out the other DT projects.

See you soon...

6 comments:

Deb said...

This is just the cutest ever! I love everything about it! The colors are FAB...the black makes them POP! That clip is tooo fun!

Dawn Mercedes said...

I love the long flap card! Great embellies too!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Adorable card Cathy!! Love the tall style with the father theme!! Love the clip idea to hold everything together!! ;) TFS!

toners said...

Oh Cathy, this is FUN! There aren't enough modern masculine sets out there - but this one is GREAT!

Jennifer E. said...

I love your flap card! Great idea using a "tie clip."

Stamp and Smile said...

STUNNING Cathy!! Love the Father's Day idea and who wouldn't love a tie... sweet sentiment inside!! Smiles... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails