Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's small...

but it's one less thing in my pile of alterable items!!! Today's ways to use it challenge was to alter a tin...I chose one of the Wilton favor tins for my project.

Images by DRS Designs...



This type of tin is perfect for a thank you favor or small treat for just about anything! The butterfly ribbon slide (D681)by DRS was also the perfect size to embellish the top of the tin and keep it closed so the candies (two peppermint patties fit perfect inside!) don't fall out. I used this butterfly border (P089), which again fit perfect with the width of the area that I needed to cover and for the length! A simple sentiment (A197)on a circle punch completed the look! Quick, easy and relatively inexpensive!! My kind of project!

Thanks for checking in during this busy time of year! I'm running from one thing to the next trying to stay on top of things!!! I appreciate your visit, as I'm sure you're doing the same thing!!

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails