Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Color Throwdown #48

Phew...mid-week!! Time for another Color Throwdown color challenge! This week LeAnne chose some pretty colors:



Since I didn't have the exact pink and blue, I used my closest matches and I think it worked. Keep that in mind when participating in the challenges...you don't always need the exact colors...the closest you have will do!!

Here is my card using the new butterfly image (L1008) by DRS Designs...



I stamped it in White Brilliance ink...it is a pigment ink, but dries really fast so there is no need to heat emboss...cool, huh?! I thought the sentiment(G604) was perfect. I stamped the first two lines on the front of the card and the rest on the inside. Some jewels, border punches, Michaels bridal flowers and ribbon finished things off.

Be sure to check out the other designers creations....

Tammy Hershberger
Broni Holcombe
LeAnne Pugliese
Danielle Kennedy
Barbara Anders

We would love for you to play along. Please post a DIRECT LINK (all others will be deleted) in Mr. Linky on the Color Throwdown post. If you upload to a public gallery, please use the keyword, CTD48. By participating, you just might earn yourself a Featured Stamper spot AND be in the running for a month long guest designer spot!

See you soon...

7 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! I love the butterfly stamped in white and those gems are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh I do love that image with these colors!! What an awesome pick of color combo too!! Oh I want to play!!...now let's see if I have time!! LOL!!

Carol L said...

Oh so pretty! I love the butterfly image done in white and the soft pink and blue elements! Nice!!
Carol

LeAnne said...

Perfectly lovely!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful! I LOVE that butterfly, and it looks so cool stamped in white on the kraft cardstock!

Broni said...

Just beautiful, Cathy! Love the single stamped image and all the bling you used to accentuate it perfectly!

Barbara said...

This is so soft and soothing, Cathy! Beautiful. Love the butterfly in white!

Related Posts with Thumbnails