Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday Sneaks!!

Phew, what a gorgeous weekend we had here in CT!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend, wherever you were! Looks like a gorgeous day for golf on my card here too...

Images by DRS Designs...



This was such a fun card to make and I absolutely love this image!! The golf image is an upcoming release by DRS. It will be avilable along with a whole bunch of others this Saturday 6/13/09. The DRS DT will also be having another blog hop this week - be sure to check back on Thursday for that AND find out how you can win free stamps!!!

For this card, I simply stamped the image repeatedly with green ink. When it came time for my focal image, I stamped it in black ink and colored with markers. The sentiment (D834) is a current image from DRS that you can find alond with other great guy images HERE and HERE.

Thanks for checking in...be sure to stop by the blogs of the rest of the DT to see more great peeks!! I'll even try to be back later today with something from today's technique challenge over on SCS using one of the new images!! Stay tuned!

See you soon...

5 comments:

Barbara said...

What a fun card, Cathy!!! Love it!

Jennifer E. said...

I love the repeating image! What a cool card! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Very clever Cathy!! Love how you stamped the image!! :)

toners said...

Oooh, I love how that one image stands out! Gorgeous!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super design, Cathy! Love how you stamped the image in green for the background and just colored the one corner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails