Thursday, July 23, 2009

So Charming...

Isn't Dusty the seahorse charming with his birthday hat charm on? Today's ways to use it challenge on SCS was to use charms. This was a perfect challenge for me since this little birthday hat has been floating around in my stamping bag for quite a while, waiting to be used!!

Images by DRS Designs...



Dusty (E1050)was part of the recent release by DRS Designs. This was such a fun card to make. I used two of the very cool interlocking backgrounds by DRS. The interlocking circles (H512) and interlocking stars (H819). A simple happy birthday sentiment (D159) finished things off. The charm is from Oriental Trading...I have had the bag of charms for years so I don't know if they are still available. I used more of my silver sparkle paper behind my focal point. These images just call for it, don't you think?!

Thanks for checking in! Don't forget, if you scroll down you will find my "for sale" post. Things are moving so if you want a good deal on stamps and/or craft books, dies, etc...check it out!!!

See you soon...

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is so cute! That hat is absolutely pefect! Great card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable! Love the sparkle around the edges, too!

Anonymous said...

TEEHEE!! OMG!! Cathy, this is too darn cute!! I love what you did with the hat and all that bling!! Awesome!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails