Friday, August 21, 2009

Manly Friday

Today's limited supplies challenge on SCS was to make manly cards...I hope this is manly enough!

Images by DRS Designs...



I haven't used this if "life gives you lemons" (K110) image for quite a while so I thought this was a good time to bring it back out! The lemons and glass/salt shaker are raised on pop dots. The salt is all glittery!!! I decided to cut the image in half on the diagonal just for something different! The addition of some little black buttons (no girly stuff allowed) finishes things off!!!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

Note: I still have quite a few items for sale. You can check them out here...the list has been update to reflect prior sales. What is listed is what is still available! They are all looking for a good home and someone to use them
!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool layout Cathy!! :) I love it!!

Tiya-B said...

saw it on scs and loved it. love your blog too

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I love this stamp, and love what you did with it by splitting on diagonal!

Heather said...

Fabulous design! Love the bold look. Great job!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Broni! Fabulous design, color and great take on the challenge!

Samantha said...

Great card Cathy!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cathy, this design is awesome! LOVE the diagonal in the layout, and your coloring is fabulous!

Unknown said...

wow,Great card...
I really love this ...
colorings are awesome..

--
Michell
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Related Posts with Thumbnails