Friday, September 4, 2009

Scraplings...

I've been meaning to make one of these for a while now! You're probably wondering just what is a scrapling...it's actually a left over piece of cardstock when making a square card. Since I don't typically make square cards...I cut my "scrap" specifically to the scrapling size of 1.5in x 8in. and folded in half so the finished size is 1.5 x 4in. Today's limited supply challenge was just the push I needed to finally make one!

Images by DRS Designs...



Aren't these little men (E040) cute? This image and the gift background(H1140) image are a new releases by DRS...available now! Can you see that one of the men lost a foot? I used a tiny scallop punch to punch off his foot...it looks like little teeth marks!! Some jewels and thin red ric rac finished things off!

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh my Cathy, this is fabulously fun! love the 'bite'!!!
Blessings, Maria

Jessica G. said...

I love scraplings -- both making them and admiring them! Such a fun touch to take a bite out of one of these guys; they definitely look good enough to eat!!

dpkennedy said...

How cute! Love the missing piece of leg! LOL!

Tammy Hershberger said...

SO cute, Cathy! I love the red rick-rack and the bitten-off leg!

Related Posts with Thumbnails