Monday, October 5, 2009

Cards for our heroes...

Today's post on the DRS Designs blog is an inspiration post!! DRS Designs is holding a card drive for Operation Write Home and every other Monday the DRS DT provides inspiration in hopes that you will join us in our card drive! Head on over HERE to find out more about the card drive and how you could win a prize!!

Here is my card for this week...so easy and quick, I made three!
Images by DRS Designs...



I used the new star (L1113) that was recently released. This image is so much fun to color. I simply colored the star cut it out and adhered it to my white card base with a pop dot. I used my scor-pal to dry emboss the lines. A fitting sentiment, and I was done!!

Thanks for checking in...be sure to stop by the DRS Designs blog and check out what the rest of the DT has to share with you!

See you soon...

5 comments:

Heather said...

These are beautiful! WOW! Great job!

Jennifer E. said...

I love that star colored in Blue! Nice design!

Samantha said...

Pretty!! Love the coloring and the colors you chose!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy!! These are so beautiful!! Love the score marks!! HUGS

Velta said...

Hi Cathy! I love these cards...they are simple and elegant...my favorite kind of card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails