Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I've had enough...

of the winter weather around here!! But I do like it when we get out of work early because of the winter weather!!! Since I had a few extra hours today, I decided to get some stamping "work" done!!!

I got to play in today's color challenge on SCS...



Two more new release images by DRS Designs!! These images will be available this coming Saturday! Be sure to head on over to the DRS Designs blog...they have a contest going on and you might just win yourself some or all of the new release images!!

For this card, I stamped the focal image twice and cut just the flowers our and adhered them with pop dots. The lower portion of the card was embossed with the script cuttlebug embossing folder.

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

1 comment:

dpkennedy said...

Stunning Cathy! I love your layout!

Related Posts with Thumbnails