Monday, December 27, 2010

Love you...

We're snowed in here in CT so I thought I would share a "heart" warming card with you, using an image that a friend sent to me for the holiday. These Pure Innocence images by My Favorite Things are just the cutest, in my opinion. I love to color and paper piece them...



This card was taking on an entirely different look, but after I cut the hearts from felt (sizzix) and they fell on the card in just the places I adhered them, I knew I had to scrap the other idea and go with this one. Maybe I'll find time to make my other card, but I just couldn't wait to share this one with you. The little girl is colored with copic markers and her dress is paper pieced with Daisy Bucket patterned paper. I adhered her with pop dots and used embroidery floss around the edges of the hearts. I also brushed some close to cocoa ink around the edges of the card to soften them a bit.

A simple card, with alot to say.

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails