Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Color Throwdown #143

Hi There - here we are again...time for another Color Throwdown color challenge.

Here are this week's colors:



Check out Frisky Florence on my card below...she is ready to party!!!



I used one of the new birthday sentiments that was recently released...I chose to "alter" the sentiment a bit. I left off "dog" by simply cutting my stamp with a straight cut so that the parts will fit together again. This way I can stamp the image in its entirety or simply remove the word dog so that the image becomes more versatile for me. Florence was fun to color. I added a Prima flower and brad to her hat and I gave her a pearl earring. It's hard to see in my photo but I stamped the gift background in dazzle versamark ink on my olive panel.

Be sure to head on over to the other CTD designers blogs...

Tammy Hershberger
Broni Holcombe
LeAnne Pugliese
Danielle Kennedy
Barbara Anders
Kristin Bueter
Laura Pryor
and our newest member....Carole Burrage

and our guest for May...
Jen Mitchell


Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...
Related Posts with Thumbnails