Monday, May 16, 2011

God's Promise

Hi There - hope you had a great weekend. It was a little dreary and wet here in CT but there is nothing wrong with relaxing and stamping for the day is there? Here is a product of my rainy day yesterday.

Images by DRS Designs...



This is one of my favorite sentiments by DRS. I have to say, any card using this sentiment is a great card. Is it the size, the font..the sentiment itself? I dont know, I just feel like I have never made an ugly card using this sentiment! I stamped the new meduim daisy and the new polka dot background in white kraft ink on my card base.

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

1 comment:

Jennifer E. said...

Love the white ink against the kraft for the background. Nice job using that sentiment too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails