Thursday, November 16, 2006

Aren't They Cute?!



ProvoCraft just came out with a new machine called a Cuttlebug...the great thing is that the embossing folders and dies also work in other die cut machines so I figured I would give these guys a try in my Sizzix. They work! The only thing that bugs me about these as well as the Sizzix embossing folders is they leave a "rim" or outline of the folder on your card! Argh! I'll have to work at trying to eliminate that problem but in the mean time I wanted to post two of a set of four 3x3 cards showcasing the cute little images they produce! The cards are made from watercolor paper, I tore the edges and rubbed them on my ink pads...added some ribbon and stamped a sentiment (from another $1 stamp)...it was actually part of a bigger image so since I only wanted the sentiment, I inked up only that part (it was onthe bottom so that was easy...if it was anywhere else I would have had to use a marker) and stamped away! Voila, a cute little gift enclosure or lunchbox note!

2 comments:

Nadine said...

These are just too cute! I'm being swayed to the dark side... Maybe I need a Cuttlebug after all... lol

Aimee said...

oh no!! more dies for me to collect...

Related Posts with Thumbnails