Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm Back!


Still working out the Xmas card idea - I have so many ideas floating around in my head and in notes that I just want to try each one and then decide on my favorite for the remainder of my cards! So, here are a few more...I think I like this one above the best! It's simple and quick...

This one was fun...once again using my sizzix and velvet ribbon! This time with my alphabet and RED!!

I really like this Print Pattern stamp from SU...and the sentiments on these cards are another $1 stamp from Michaels...one this one I didn't have room to stamp it as it is because of the ribbon so I stamped one word, cleaned the stamp, inked the other word and stamped that! Don't you just love when things work?!





This was a fun one...I combined this with the color challenge for the week on SCS - found here:
The image is from a stamp company called DRS Designs...lots of cute images! You can't really tell from the photo but I popped his head with a pop dot...he just has the kind of head that screams for that, I think!!


I sure have been using alot of dazzling diamond and jewels lately but then again, it is that time of year!!!

I've been so busy with life and these Xmas ideas that I never made any Thanksgiving cards for family - oops! It's too late to send any now...since they're not made yet...maybe I'll just make one special one! Check back again to check my progress!!!
ETA: I've been playing around with the layout...not sure if all the updates were sent as emails to subscribers...sorry about that if they were! I'll get the hang of this one of these days!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails