Sunday, November 19, 2006

On a different note...

Well, I finally got around to making a baby card for the announcement that has been sitting on my kitchen counter for the last two weeks...It's simple but my original idea just wasnt working (the big foam letters from Walmart were involved and the card was HUGE!...I have a whole container full of those letters and I've only used one or two of them...this blog might be the push I need to pull them out and actually work with them to come up with something...stay tuned!) and it was getting late...DD1 thinks it's too boring, DH thinks it's fine...so I'll go with it!! I tried to match the colors in the announcement so I had a starting point...this is the first time I've used the baby tag from the tag punch set from SU! - how long has that set been out?! You'll notice I just had to add a jewel...it's blue...it goes!!! ;)

1 comment:

L8ybug2 said...

It's cute. I like it,might even have to case it. TFS!
~~Rita~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails