Thursday, January 4, 2007

Enabler Alert!

Have you been to your local Walmart lately?? Have you seen the new foam letters? Well, if not, here they are!


A steal at only 97 cents each!!! I like this font...if you remember, the last batch they had were more along the style of the SU! Monogram stamps. I like these stamps and as you can see bought a bunch...I did the same thing last time...but I really don't use them all that much! I wish I had something to show you but I chucked my first attempt! The main problem is that they are so BIG! No small cards being made with these. They are fun though and my thinking is, you just never know when you might need something like this and for the price, you can't go wrong!!
There are other images in addition to the letters as you can see....lips, heart with arrow, plain heart, an XO together. Fun, fun, fun! Hopefully I will think of something to do with them before the big V day!
Note: I found them at the end of the scrapbooking aisle in my local store...last year they were in the fabric section...so check around, and if you think of a great idea for these humungo letters- let me know!
See you soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could also trace these letters and use them for templates for cut-outs of designer paper! Fun!
"Look-inkgood" (From SCS)

Related Posts with Thumbnails