Friday, February 23, 2007

And the winner is.......

Heather!!!!! Heather's comment:
Very nice blog. It's always nice seeing other people's ideas. I'll be back. ThanksHeather

DD#2 picked Heathers comment out of a hat this morning! Of course, they were up bright and early on the last day of winter break!!! So Heather, send me an email through the link on the right with your snail mail address and I will send this goodie package right out to you!

Thanks to everyone who commented! I love giving out blog candy - what a fun thing to do! So be sure to check back often as I'm always putting goodies in my box!!

I'm hoping to be back later with some projects...we're off for a day of bowling with friends so hopefully the Mommys will be able to "play" later!! I have a bunch of DRS images that I am dying to play with and show off to you!

See you soon...

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

Thank you so much! What a fun thing to do. This was very generous of you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails