Friday, March 30, 2007

Finally Friday!!

I had a long to do list today and got two things done! Better than nothing I guess. One was the limited supply challenge over on SCS:
I chose the first rather than the bonus challenge...
the first was to use flowers and other limited supplies...

here is mine...

I chose to use a daffodil from DRS Designs - link on right...
The sentiment and random image on the green panel are DRS as well. A simple card...I stamped my flower in chocolate chip and then pressed my versamark pad over the image and used chalks to color in. I wrapped linen thread around the focal point. The random image has little "buds" on the end (hard to see) that I highlighted with my stardust pen.

Next are my Easter cards for this year...I started off with a totally different idea ( a cutesy one), scrapped that, started with another to just stamp the daffodil on watercolor paper and then it turned into a scene...on the paper that is!!


I used the daffodil image again...sponged my sky and grass and used my Watercolor Garden II fern and grass for fillers and for the tree leaves. I hand drew a fence and the flower itself is outlined with my stardust pen. The green panel is embossed with the script folder but you can't see too much of it due to the size of the main panel. I faux stitched around the outside of the card with my stardust pen as well...and added some SU! organdy ribbon to one corner.

I hope you had a good week...and have fun plans for the weekend ahead...I'm hoping to scrap, get more things on my to do list done...I'll be back!!

See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails