Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

That's pretty much it for today!! Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I hope you had/are having a great day! I was treated to brunch at a local restaurant and then oldest dd and I went to a stamp store that I don't get to go to very often as it's a little bit of a drive and with the price of gas these days online shopping is much cheaper. Needless to say I came home with a bag of goodies! I could have come home with a few bags but as I started totalling things up, I had dd putting things back! :-( Just as well!!! With the money I saved (LOL) I treated myself to a venti peppermint mocha from Starbucks!!!! Heaven!!!

So, hopefully now that communion is over (all went well and we had a gorgeous day!) and its just over a month until the end of school (plenty of time to still make teacher gifts...right?!), I can play with my new purchases AND some cool new stamps I rec'd from DRS Designs the other day!! Fun, fun, fun!!

Stay tuned...See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails