Thursday, May 3, 2007

How Cool Is That?!

I just rec'd word that my altered project for dd's friend is being featured on the Craft Critique http://www.craftcritique.com/ blog...they are having a carnival of altered items and my project was included!! Follow the link and check out all the other great projects that are linked as well! Here is a photo of the project...more in depth details are in the I'm back post...I'm back...


I only have one card to share with you today...busy, busy with some other projects...once those are done, I should have more time to play again!!!

Today was the ways to use it challenge over on SCS - to use transparencies...http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245779

I have other ideas floating around for these but here is what I had time for today...


Both stamps are by DRS Designs...link on the right. I stamped the sentiment on the transparency with black stazon and the bird on white with brocade blue that I "stamped off" first. I cut the rectangle out of the patterned paper in the size/shape of the white panel using my craft knife. The transparency is attached to the patterned paper with large silver brads and that entire piece is raised on leftover stamp rubber. I used my slit punch for the ticket corners and added some silver cord to finish it off.

Thanks for visiting...see you soon...

1 comment:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful work!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails