Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm here!

Got a little caught up in the day yesterday and didn't have a chance to make a card! Today I combined yesterdays challenge and today's - the sketch and ways to use it challenge (scallops)...here it is! (click on photo for a closer view)


All images are by DRS Designs - link on the right...
I stamped the image in chocolate chip and then crumpled the paper (it is a parchment like paper - copy weight) and then rubbed over it with close to cocoa to make it look distressed. I stamped the background stars in cranberry on cranberry...I added mini scallops with star brads and added some faux stitching. A quick/easy card on a hot day!!!

Well, we're off to the library to sign up for summer reading...I'll be back!
See you soon...

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the distressing with the ink

Related Posts with Thumbnails