Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The challenges have begun!!!

Wow - four challenges from the dirty dozen...and that is just for today!! Well, I was lucky enough to complete one so far!! I plan on doing the others but it may take me a while especially when you factor in all the other challenges...and the fact that my kids need to eat, laundry needs to be done, oh, yeah and that thing they call a "job"!!! (LOL)
The first challenge was from Anna Wight (link on the right) to make some kind of pet card...so here is my congratulations on your new dog card...the inside should say, better you than me!!! (I'm not much of a fan of pets...needless to say, we don't have any!) Click on photo for a closer view...

All images are by DRS Designs - link on the right...



I masked my background doggies, and stamped the black dog on a scrap, with black craft ink, then I heat embossed him with clear powder...I cut him out and popped him over the other dogs. He stands out in a crowd (I crack myself up) and therefore the reason he was the "chosen" dog!!! I sponged the grass and sky after stamping the grass in garden green. I used some embroidery floss for his leash...I cut out his ear so the collar would fit correctly. I stamped my congrats on a word window punch out and secured it and the leash with silver brads.
The background is pawprints and bones, stamped in gray but it doesn't show up well in photo due to the red...I always have trouble photographing red...as you can see I changed my backdrop...still trying to get used to my little photo studio...

Did you notice that I almost have 30k hits/visits?? Wowie, wow, wow!!!! Who'd a thunk it!!! I might just have to pull out some blog candy to celebrate...stay tuned...it could be any day now!!!
See you soon...
Related Posts with Thumbnails