Saturday, July 7, 2007

Fore!

Golf anyone?


Just a quick post of dd's golf cupcakes! Her 8th b-day party was today...we took her and 7 other girls to a local mini golf place to.....golf! They all did really well and had a great time. We came back home for cup cakes! I used my handy dandy sizzix pennant for the golf flag! The weather was on our side today so we had a great day for a party...and we are now the proud owners of 3 more Webkinz!! I don't even know the grand total that live with us at this point...I've lost track between the two girls!! Oh, to be 8 again!!
See you soon...

4 comments:

Pattyjo said...

Your cupcakes are adorable! I love the way they turned out. I have to email this one to my sisiter. Her husband loves golf and I know she would get a kick out of making these for him. Thanks!

Robyn said...

Those cupcakes are super cute!! What a great idea. I have 3 boys that I will be able to use that idea on later in life. They are only 5, 2, and 7 months now though.

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest things! How clever. Love the blog.

Kelly Bee

mum-on-the-run said...

Wow, they look amazing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails