Friday, July 13, 2007

Funky Friday...

meaning I feel like I'm in a funk and I'm having a hard time getting out of it!!! Maybe because it is Friday the 13th or the fact that I worked for 7 hours today!!! Who knows...I brought the kiddos to my parents to swim and I could work in peace and then was able to squeeze in two cards...one just because and one for today's limited supply challenge on SCS...to make flower message bouquets...

Here is the just because...(click on photos for closer views)


A remake of yesterdays card because I felt you might not be able to read the whole prayer the way the other one was stamped...I hope this one is clearer!! A simple card using SU! cranberry crisp paper and black and some speckled heavy cardstock I found in my closet!!! I added some ribbon and a gold heart brad to liven things up a bit. I'm pretty pleased with this one.

All images on these cards are by DRS Designs,

Next up is my card for the limited supply challenge - I like the general idea of the card but think maybe I should have used other colors...I really wanted to use my chalk inks since I haven't used them in a while so that was pretty much the determinig factor there and I'm thinking maybe I should have used a white focal point rather than the scrap left over from the previous card! Oh well...what do you think? It's another straight forward one...the flowers and leaves are two step stamps that I have used before...



I used one of my cuttlebug scallop dies and a circle punch for the flower centers...they are raised on pop dots. I paper pierced around the two edges and faux stitched with my markers. I added a little ladybug made from a red brad and a black sharpie! I'm not so sure about this one!

Well, I'm off to pick up my fish (I'm mean kids!!) I hope you had a good Friday the 13th and an even better weekend. Maybe if I clean my workshop this weekend, I'll find my mojo!!! ;-)

See you soon...

2 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Ooh, saw your card in the SCS gallery and loved it! Cute flowers, and the stitching around the edges is great. The ladybug is a great touch, too! BTW... you've been tagged! :)

www.stamphappy-tammy.blogspot.com

Tammy

Michelle said...

Oh wow, this is so pretty. Thank you for sharing such gorgeous stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails