Thursday, July 12, 2007

I did the challenge....really I did!!!

Today's ways to use it challenge was to use a stylus for dry embossing...although it is hard to see in my photo (may have to take another when the light changes in my usual photo spot), I did do the challange!!! (click for a closer view)



All images by DRS Designs,


I will be making another card very soon using this sentiment...I know parts are a little hard to read...I probably should have stamped off the red image but I was afraid if I did that you wouldn't see it!!! I used my large plaid stamp in the middle of the background and I dry embossed a single vertical line behind both sets of vertical brads...really I did!!! I used my SU! slit punch to make the ticket corners. A simple card/simple design. I cut a strip off the left side, trimmed it and then adhered it just to add a little spice to the sketch!

Hope you're having a good week - the heat has finally broken here in the Northeast....yeah!!! It's a beautiful day today!!
See you soon...

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

I believe you, know how fickle the camera can be. The card is great, love the red and black combo

Related Posts with Thumbnails