Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Goin' to the beach

for a couple of days...I've been so busy with work and getting ready that I didn't have a chance to post the card I made yesterday...Priceless...(click on photo for a closer view)



All images by DRS Designs, link on the right side bar - still can't get this link thing to work right! I love this priceless stamp!! I stamped it in classic black but the bat is stamped in black craft and then embossed with clear powder. I used my cuttlebug dies underneath him - the whole bat combo is mounted on a pop dot. The focal point is mounted on two scallop square punches adhered together to make a rectangle. I added some jewels for filler. I love this orange ribbon! A simple card as I'm low on time lately.

I didn't have a chance to do this weeks color challenge...yet! I have half a card made on my desk right now...combing the color and sketch for the week. I will try my hardest to get it done and posted before leaving...just don't tell dh!!! I'm trying to squeeze it in between getting ready and finishing up my "real job" work!!

I will try to post while away...if not a completed card then maybe a pretty sunset or the kiddies playing mini golf...worst case I will be back posting on Sunday!

Hope all is well and you have a great rest of the week and weekend!
See you soon...

6 comments:

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

I LOVE this card and the stamp! You are soooo making me fall in love with DRS.

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, enjoy the beach.

Melissa said...

Hahahaha! This is fabulous!!

Amy said...

That card is WONDERFUL! I love it!

Mimi Hornberger said...

I LOVE it! Great job! TFS!

Lorrie said...

cute card! too funny.
Have fun at the beach!
~Lorrie

Related Posts with Thumbnails