Monday, July 16, 2007

Only 107 days left until....

Halloween!!! I rec'd some Halloween images from DRS Designs so I figured I might start making some Halloween cards!!! It's never to early to get a jump on the next big holiday...right?! So, here they are...(click on photos for a closer view!!)

Frankie:


Ghost:


Kitty:


Frankie is stamped in black craft and then embossed in clear powder...I'm not too sure about this green but it's all I could find! Imagine that!! They eyes are stamped in white craft and embossed in white...I added some google eyes for good measure and pierced along the outside.

The ghost is stamped in black craft and embossed with clear as well. The base of the card is embossed with my swirls cuttlebug folder. The focal point is popped. I stamped boooo repeatedly with black ink. I added some eyelets and that really cool orange organdy that I found at Walmart. I added some dazzling diamonds to the ghost body - between the embossing and the glitter he is VERY sparkly!!!

I think the kitty is my favorite...this time I stamped the eyes in black. The kitty is stamped with white craft and embossed with white powder. The eeeek! is stamped in regular black...I stamped the eyes again on some white organdy and placed that over the sentiment to soften it a little. I found the ribbon on the side at Michaels last year - I attached that with some orange brads.

I love Halloween but really need to find a color combo that I feel comfortable with and like...outside of the regular orange, black and white...any suggestions? What are your favorites?

So, there you have it...do you have your costume picked out yet...you only have 107 days left...what are you waiting for??? (LOL)

Hope your week is off to a good start....see you soon...
Related Posts with Thumbnails