Friday, August 24, 2007

Are you wondering....

where I've been????!!! Well, in case you didn't guess, we went on vacation for 10 days! Can you guess where? If you follow my blog you may remember that way back in the early Spring I asked for suggestions on vacation spots as we were considering Disney and I wasn't really feeling like going in the summer heat...well, we went anyway!!! We just returned last night/early this am! I'm proud to say that we survived!! Yes, it was HOT! but we found shade and AC wherever we could and for the most part had a great time! We split our stay between Disney and Universal, staying at a Disney resort (Coronado Springs) for the first 5 nights and a Universal resort (Royal Pacific) for 3 nights. This was dds' first visit to Universal/Islands of Adventure and they loved it! The resort was fabulous - a relaxing end to the trip for sure as Universal is not quite as hectic/overwhelming as Disney. Looking for travel tips for either? Let me know...DH is an expert!!! We have been to Disney (with the girls) 3 times now (more if you count trips before they arrived) and you learn new things every time!!! I had hoped to post a pic or two but I don't have them uploaded yet...I'll try later...I'm in the middle of mounds of laundry and mail right now!!! I'm anxious though to get back to stamping...I have some projects I'm working on for some publishing calls (wish me luck) and just general ideas that keep popping into my head - you know how that is! I'll be back - stay tuned!!!!
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails