Sunday, August 5, 2007

Summer Sunday...

Just a reminder - today is the last day to enter for the blog candy at the top of the page!!! Thanks again for visiting.

I've been busy this morning making up some samples...DH was playing softball and the girls were reading so I figured I would use the time to my advantage - of course whatever I do takes much longer than everyone elses activities :-) but here is the outcome... (click on photos for closer views)

Bingo anyone? This is a new release from DRS Designs - link on the right...



I stamped the image in black on white and then stamped it again in black on red. I cut all the letters out, outlined them with my stardust pen and then adhered them with tiny pop dots above the original image. The markers are red hole punches.

This card features another new release from DRS Designs - the big swirl on the left. The stamp is actually a little bit longer on each end but I had to cut it off so I could fit in my faux stitching.



The swirl is stamped in bliss blue and the leaves are stamped off first and then stamped on the blue layer with bliss blue. The sentiment is stamped on a vellum scallop punch with brown stazon and then layered onto a celery giga scallop punch. I pierced along the outside. I attached a jewel brad through my silk flower from walmart and adhered to the card. I used my white gel pen to "stitch".

Last but not least is my kitty goodbye card...



Again, all images by DRS Designs...
All images are stamped in black...I added some brads and faux stitched the background panel. The paw prints on the black are stamped in white stazon. I used a circle punch and my Martha Stewart seal punch for the paw print medallion in the upper left.

I hope you are enjoying your first weekend in August - can you believe it is August already...time to start seeing Xmas stuff in the craft stores....are you ready??!! ;-)
Thanks for stopping by...see you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails