Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What a cool...

sketch for today's challenge over on SCS!! Cooler than the temp here today that is for sure!!!

Here is my card - pretty much the same as the actual sketch - didn't really vary from it today...(click for a closer view)



All images are by DRS Designs - link on the right...
The stars are part of their newest release and I just love the sentiment! I stamped the star wreath on the olive panel in olive and used my scallop punch to punch the half circle...I layered that with another panel punched in navy. The focal star was stamped with versamark and heat embossed with Ranger Antiquities Verdigris powder. I have had it since I first started stamping and I think this is my second time using it! Good thing they don't go bad!!! I cut out around the image, added a brad to the center and adhered to the card with a pop dot. My sentiment is stamped in navy and to fill in the empty space on the upper right I added a a photo corner with another snipet of a scallop punch underneath.

We lost power for a few hours today so my plans for another card went down the drain...we had just closed the house up, turned on the AC and just as it started to cool down - zilch! UGH!!! We were all hot and cranky so we went to the library to cool down before dd's outdoor, in the sun, basketball game!! Whew, glad to be home and finally have power!!! Time for dinner! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow I can squeeze it in!!!

Thanks for visiting...see you soon!
Related Posts with Thumbnails