Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I like bling!

Can you tell??? (click for a closer look - but shade your eyes!!! ;-) )



This for dd #1 - her birthday is next week - she turns 11! I used my little Amuse princess - isn't she cute?! This is also for the color challenge over on SCS. Today's challenge called for a couple of the new SU! colors, which I of course, don't have! I matched them all the best I could as usual! One of the colors the challenge called for was coral, but my coral was a little too harsh so I chose to just color her dress with my coral marker. As you can see I added jewels around the scallop punch and through the center of my Prima flower which was a pretty close match to coral. I dug into my patterned paper stash and tried to match the lighter blue of the challenge as best as I could. The sentiment is stamped in navy using my papertray set by Papertrey! The ribbon is SU! thin organdy. This card actually looks more coordinated in person! As I look at it I think that the patterned paper doesn't really go with the image but in real life it flows a little better...does that make any sense? It's hard to see in the photo but I added dazzling diamonds to her crown and highlighted her wand and crown with my Stardust pen. I also highlighted her shoes and parts of the flowers on the patterned paper. I almost forgot! I used one of my new cuttlebug embossing folders for the "stitching" around the focal points circle. I say it's new but I won't tell you how long I've had it and I'm just now opening the package! Geesh!!

Thanks for visiting - see you soon...

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great stamp, love that bling.

Melissa said...

You've gotta have bling somewhere when you are wearing a crown!

Related Posts with Thumbnails