Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wohoo!

Two posts in one day!! While cleaning up my desk I decided to make a quick card using my scraps, rather than actually putting the scraps away! I love this patterned paper by K & Co...(click on photo for a closer view)



Just a simple layout...I cut the circle with my CM cutting tools and stamped the dotted circle from Impress in chocolate chip ink. I then stamped my mum (I think that is what it is!) by Inkadinkadoo in teal and added a jewel to the flower center. The off white paper is speckled - I found it at OfficeMax a loooong time ago and I love it! Very versatile and it came in a big pack! Bonus!!! The sentiment is also stamped in chocolate chip using a Michaels $1 stamp. I used my smallest hole punch to punch on both ends of the brown piece and then ran some DMC thread through it...I then folded some organdy ribbon over that and attached it with an off white brad from Joanns.

Ok, now it's time for dinner!
See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love how you did the circle, great card.

Melissa said...

Fabulous Cathy! You've inspired me to rummage through my ever growing scrap pile and make something!

Related Posts with Thumbnails