Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

Did you make it through? We're closer to the weekend now!!!! Ok, so I had a hard time thinking of a title for today - bear with me!!!! I have two cards for this post and I just might be back with another one later!!! Today was the sketch challenge over on SCS...#143 - can you believe it?!

Here is my card - all images by DRS Designs... (click on photos for closer views)



I used my cuttlebug embossing folder for the blue layer...and then rubbed my brilliance moonlight craft pad over it. My focal point was stamped in silver craft and heat embossed with silver powder. It is hard to see in the photo but I edged my white layer with a silver leafing pen. I used my giga scallop for the sides. I had to cut it and adhere to the back sides of the focal panel so you could see the sides and so I could add eyelets for the ribbon to run though. I added some star brads that I found in the Target office section. I also stitched around the outside of the blue layer with my handy stitch.

This next one I did last night just for fun...or maybe for a friends birthday that is in October that I always seem to forget - oops!



I used the colors from Tuesdays color challenge and my Papertrey Text Boxed set. I stamped the images in olive stazon and added some American Crafts felt flowers that I rec'd last week. I added some brads to the flower centers. I stamped the sentiment (from PT Green Thumb) in olive and the background flowers are stamped in versamark. I used my markers and a ruler to draw the accent lines around the focal point. I added some twill tape to the bottom left.

Thanks for stopping by...maybe I'll see you later!!!
See you soon...

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, love the flowers.

Patti said...

The angel card is so sweet and I love what you did with the American Crafts flowers on the other card!

Sandra Smart said...

I love the felt flowers, and the way you have used them on this card is perfect.

Tina said...

These cards are fantastic. Love the angel image.

Related Posts with Thumbnails