Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Every once in a while...

you need a little note card to put with a gift or in a lunch box, etc...here are a few ideas for those Fall/Autumn wishes...(click on photo for a closer view)



These are 3x3 note cards...All images are by DRS Designs. The little pumpkin is part of their newest release of images...you may remember me posting a larger version a few weeks back. I think the larger one was one of the first stamps I purchased from DRS!!! Anyway, this one is just as cute but in a smaller version. Each card has a different base color, then a layer of Kraft paper. I punched the mega scallop from watercolor paper and colored with markers. I stamped the grass and then sponged on the lighter ground and sky. I wanted each card to be just a little different from the others...one has brads, one has ribbon and one was sewn on with...you guessed it, my new best friend, my sewing machine!!!

I hope your week is off to a good start...thanks for stopping by...tomorrow is Wednesday...you know what that means....the SKETCH challenge!!!
Yeah...see you then!!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

These are adorable, what a wonderful idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails