Wednesday, November 28, 2007

As promised...

here is the tag of Lulu and Lucky having fun with their friends!!! (click photos for closer views)



This was a fun one!!! All images by CC Designs, all except the tree are from the upcoming release Winter Playtime! Mark your calendars - this set and the little bit singles will be available Dec.7th!!! The whole set sells for $11 - what a deal!
The "snow" was cut with my wave blade and then I used my swirl embossing folder, everyone has some kind of stardust pen highlight on them! I faux stitched with my white gel pen. This will be a fun tag for Xmas....now who should I give it too??? (LOL)

I had time to squeeze in one card tonight for the sketch challenge on SCS...I decided to go a little less detailed on this one! But I like the simplicity of it...I hope you do too...

All images by DRS Designs.



Same color combo as yesterday...yes, I like it!! I machine stitched around the two blue panels and popped the sentiment panel - the center of the dot on the 'i' is highlighted with my stardust pen. The flakes are stamped in celery on celery and then blue on blue.

I have couple more cards in mind using this cool sketch...stay tuned for those tomorrow...
Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails