Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Big Tag Tuesday!

Today was the color challenge over on SCS - what a great combo!

I decided to do something different today - rather than make cards, I made over sized gift tags! No measurements, the size of the tag was determined by the stamps used. What a fun way to change things up! I'll be making more so if you like these, stay tuned!

All images on these first two are by DRS Designs. (The snowmen stamp can be found in the winter images section of the catalog.) (Click on photos for a closer view)





I used my flake embossing folder on the snowman tag and machine stitched on both. The fibers are the fun fur yarns that are all the rage! I made tons of scarves last year and of course I saved all the remaining scraps...see everything gets put to use sometime!!! ;-)

This next one is the tree from Christmas Cheer by A Chemistry With Paper. I really like this tree image - very cool!



The sentiment and background flake are from this set as well. The tree in the front is raised on pop dots and I added some jewels! I added dazzling diamonds for the snow. I set the eyelet off to the side, just to be different and added more fun fur fibers! I also stitched some loose zig zags.

I think Lucky, Lulu and their new friend need to be on a tag too! Check back tomorrow to see what kind of fun they are having!!

As always, thanks for checking in - I hope you enjoyed your visit...
See you soon...

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love your tags, they are great

My Paper World said...

Your tags are beautiful, and the stitching looks great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails