Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Country Colors Tuesday...

I always think country when I see the today's color challenge colors together...

Here is my first - click on photos for closer views - all images on this one by DRS Designs. The focal image is actually two different stamps and both are new releases.



I stamped the flakes in close to cocoa and the main image in rose red. I roughed up the edges with my Heidi Swapp edge distresser and popped the focal image after adding some ribbon. I really like the December image - I have a bunch other ideas for it...I bet it will be a fun one to color. Don't forget DRS has a stamp for every month - perfect for calendars, note cards or those special birthday cards. Hey, that's a great idea...make a set of note cards for a friend...include one for each month...that would make a great hostess gift too...the new year is right around the corner - what better way for someone to get back on track remembering those special dates, right??!!!

The images on this next one are by A Chemistry With Paper.



I combined two sets on this card - Ribbons and Frames and Winter Fun. Doesn't the snowman look like he's having fun getting ready to throw his puffy snowball?! The images on the right are from Ribbons and Frames, I machine stitched the two papers together and then around the perimeter of the kraft panel. The images on the red panel are from Winter Fun...along with the focal images. In case you don't know, these are new stamps from a brand new company...they are clear, come with a storage placement sheet and stamp very nicely!

I made another card for the color challenge, but you'll have to check back tomorrow to see the details on that one...why, you ask? Well, check back tomorrow...and you'll see!

By the way...did you know that this Friday marks my one year blogging anniversary???? Yup, one year...wow, has that flown by!!! Thanks to all of you that stop by and check things out, I really appreciate it!

That's all for now...time to get dinner ready...thanks for stopping by...
See you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails